North Berwick’s reputation as a friendly village extends to our farmers’ market. Located in the heart of the village (in the town hall parking lot), we offer customers a wide range of nourishing, local, fresh and safe foods. For music booking inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your music, videos, or electronic press kit. Scroll below to find out how you can support our markets and to check out our list of vendors and products!
Friends of the Market The North Berwick Farmer’s Market is a grassroots effort made possible by farmers, producers, and community volunteers who put in time and effort all year long to make the market happen. We need your help, too. Here are some ways you can help make the market a success:
- The biggest support you can give to the market is by coming and shopping every week.
- Walk your street, hand out a market card and chat with your neighbors about the market.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Count customers that come to the market (usually a tally counter)
- Take photos for our Website and Facebook
- Help vendors set-up or take down their displays
- Play Music! Sign up for the NoBo music series (see above).
- On Fridays during the market season, call and/or carpool with friends to the market (better yet, form a market bike gang!)
- Donate money (make checks out to the North Berwick Farmers’ Market.)